Friday, January 3, 2014

Why not me?

Hulihiaka‘ikena means A change in perspective.

A change in my perspective this holiday season has led me to ask the question to myself, why not me?  I have had many mentors on my life some have made millions of dollars helping other to meet their needs, others have devoted their time and money into those around them.  A saying that they have in common is that if you help enough people get what they need in this world ultimately you will get what you need.  At this point in my life I feel it is time for me to go to the docks because I have been waiting for many years for my boat to come in but in reality my boat has already been here for many years, it has just been at the docks.   Not at my house.  Many brainstorm sessions has led me to the decision I make today.  It is my time!  Why not me?  I am ready to be the impact player that I was born to be!  I am not sure how to get there but I know I am on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment