The MUA Principle
Lesson 1: Stock Up On Knowledge
- Its better to have knowledge even if you don't need it right away.
- Know who to call to ask questions, what to read, who to listen to when you need answers.
- Better to be tired and learning, then to be tired of learning!
- Once you have the knowledge take action.
- Learn by doing, keep doing by evaluating what you are learning.
- If what you are doing isn't working go back to lesson 1 and try again until you get the result you want.
- I had doubts if my diagnosis was right but didn't move on it. Doubt your doubts, when it is a matter of life, death, or lively hood. Do It!
- Be willing to change your game plan if the plan seems to be taking you in the wrong direction.
- Evaluate and follow through, when you make a change look at it and ask others to give you their view.
- Storms bring rain, wind, and thunder and sometimes it can leave you in shock not wanting to go out, but there is always a calm in the storm. Wait for it them move.
- Many times the storm comes to test you to see if you have the mental toughness to see, do, and continue on the right path.
- Deciding to do nothing during the storm is a decision to fail. Keep moving forward even when there are set backs control you thoughts to move forward.